Friday, August 20, 2021

FLOW

Even as I was about to start typing, I felt that pause, that hesitation, not of unsureness, but that feeling of trying to delay just a little bit more before actually DOING the thing you say you want to do. It's like I felt myself want to just look at my phone or make sure I had my tea or water next to me and THEN I could start writing. But those are distractions. I thought about the word RESISTANCE and I could feel my body tighten up, shoulders went up and chest contracted in. BUT when I thought about the word FLOW, my shoulders relaxed, and I felt like I could breathe and I felt relaxed. FLOW is where we want to be, FLOW is the place where we feel CONNECTED to ourselves, our source. FLOW FLOW FLOW. ALLOWING things to BE exactly as they are  ... as they need to be. Without that, the flow STOPS. And then, there is an energetic clog. And we feel STUCK. 

SO the key is to stay in the FLOW. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go

I have tried SO HARD to do the right thing.  I ALWAYS had to do it perfectly. (At least, what I thought was perfect)  BUT, it turns out, thi...